My secondment in IFSTTAR-Nantes

Because I am in the European project 'INFRASTAR'. Each ESR should leave their host-labo and go to another country/city to work with the other ESRs. This is the so called 'Secondment'.

So, I started my secondment and came to Nantes in April to work with ESR2 Antoine. Antoine works on fiber optics, and I work on ultrasonic sensors (CODA wave). So we will examine the complementarity of our two technologies by doing test on metric slab test.

Manip:
1:  We install fiber optics and ultrasonic sensors to rebars:

2:We put the rebars into the formworks and wait for the concrete.
3: Preparation of concrete 

4: Concrete pouring

Then we need to wait for 28 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I? Where do I come from? And what am I doing?

My road taken during the first year.