1st INFRASTAR Spring School in Ifsttar, Nantes

Last week, I spent a wonderful time in Ifsttar, Nantes. And attended the 1st INFRASTAR spring school.

Students and experts from different universities and companies came to this event. 
During this week, we have learnt a lot, not only from the lectures by the professors, but also we gained a lot of experience explaining our research and 'guiding' the others to do the exercises that we prepared.
(doing exercises)
(Explaining my research)
(dinner together)

We spent a great time together, everything is just to the point!
This is the charm of our project, of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, rich and colorful.


Are you interested in the next training school? Please follow INFRASTAR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I? Where do I come from? And what am I doing?

My road taken during the first year.